Hydrometer Test Tube Jar Cylinder – Measuring Equipment for Distilled Homebrew Alcohol – Thick Borosilicate Glass Equipment Handles Home Beer Brew Kits and Wine Making Brewing Supplies
There is absolutely no doubt about it: Glass is cleaner than plastic. Since glass lab tubes are smooth, non-porous and crafted to resist bacteria forming like cheap plastic test jars, they don’t absorb food, germs, chemicals or residues. This is why experienced distillers, lab pros and home brewers alike turn to our glass test tube
There is absolutely no doubt about it: Glass is cleaner than plastic.
Since glass lab tubes are smooth, non-porous and crafted to resist bacteria forming like cheap plastic test jars, they don’t absorb food, germs, chemicals or residues. This is why experienced distillers, lab pros and home brewers alike turn to our glass test tube beaker when they are testing, sampling, distilling, mixing and blending.
Made out of one piece of glass and designed to be used with a proof and tralle hydrometer, this distilling beaker is the handy distillation tool you have been looking for. It’s safe enough for use in the laboratory, in the kitchen, in your brewery and in your winery.
Use the glass tester tube to distill high proof spirits, such as moonshine, whiskey or bourbon, use it to whip up your own kombucha concoction, use it for fermentation, use it to mix laboratory chemical products or use for beer and wine sampling. The possibilities are nearly endless.
The thick pyrex glass can handle high temperature, it withstands even the most corrosive materials, it is non-porous and it is leak-resistant. The heavy duty Borosilicate glass we use also ensures that the non-graduated cylindrical tubes can be safely washed at high temperatures in your dishwasher. This is why they are the BEST choice for home brewing, at home winemaking, alcohol distillation and much more. We also package them securely before shipping to make sure they arrive at your doorstep unharmed.
SPECIFICATIONS: 12″ Tall, 3″ Diameter Hexagonal Base | Solid Glass | Eco-Friendly | Pour Spout
Testing, tasting, sampling and mixing your homemade creations has never been easier, cleaner or safer.
It’s time to ditch those yucky plastic tester tubes and finally make the change for good.
Get your own glass tester tube today!
- TOP QUALITY DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT: It’s recommended pro distillers use a hydrometer to read alcohol content, which is why you are going to need a couple of these 12″ master distiller hydrometer test jars. Designed for use with a proofing hydrometer, our glass testing tube is a must have for making great brews, ciders, whiskey, kombucha, moonshine and other high proof spirits. Made with absolutely NO mercury and NO lead, the glass beaker tubes are also safe and environmentally friendly.
- TUBES FOR A VARIETY OF PROJECTS: Since they are dishwasher-safe, commonly used for beer or wine sampling and strong enough that they can handle ANY alcohol, laboratory chemical products, high proof spirits and even battery acid, the heavy duty nongraduated cylinders are great for home brewing, for home winemaking, fermentation, distilling and laboratory work. Use them to get quick and clear hydrometer readings, to test sugar content, to taste maple syrup or for testing higher proof products.
- SOLID GLASS CYLINDRICAL TESTER: Crafted out of a single piece of laboratory-grade pyrex Borosilicate glass, our tester tube is stronger, more durable and more dependable than others currently on the market. Some brands make their sampling tubes out of glass panels that are fused or glued together, thus leading to leaky seams. We chose to make these test jars out of solid glass in order to ensure that you will experience leak-free testing and tasting time and time again.
- TESTING TUBE WITH THICK BASE: You will be surprised to learn that our super strength glass testing tube never tips over. Each one of these glass test tubes has been finished with a 3″ diameter hexagonal base, allowing you to stand them up when necessary without the need of a test tube stand. They also feature a pour spout and the glass cylinder is unmarked in order to not obstruct hydrometer readings, making it easy to test potential alcohol, brix and distill without a hydrometer scale chart.
- FAB GIFT IDEA FOR HOME BREWERS: Used to accurately calculate alcohol content using hydrometer, to measure sugar and to easily measure specific gravity, this non-corrosive beaker makes a great gift idea for the master distiller or winemaker in your life. Each and every glass beaker tube we sell is securely packaged to avoid breaking before being shipped to you and our customer service team is dedicated to solving any and all problems you may experience in a professional and timely manner.